Monday, June 9, 2008

FIRST POST!!!!!!

Hey everyone! This is Aaron, or smurferboy. Mikey started this sweet blog and asked me to join. I don't know what I'm gonna write about. I have a boring life, so there's not much to say, but..... whatever. I think I'm supposed to write about politics and Mikey is supposed write about everything else.
Okay, about me. I support Barack Obama, and if you don't like that you can leave a strongly worded comment for me and I'll try to respond. Mikey likes McCain. Poor dude. Anyway, I love guitar, surfing, listening to music, working out, etc.... I go to the same church Mike does, SGC in Chesapeake. Best church in the world. I took the SAT on Saturday and it was really long and I think I did really bad. And if I come up with any more info about myself I'll let you know.

God Bless,
Aaron

No comments: