Sunday, June 29, 2008

Wow... Sorry I haven't posted in a while. I've been really busy. In the course of a few days I almost got killed in a plane crash, took a sweet helicopter ride, went to a baseball game, got my SAT scores back, watched a couple of movies, stayed up till ungodly hours of the morning, and started a Facebook profile. So I've been kinda swamped.
First off thanks Matthew for the insightful comment. I think you sum up the feelings of a lot of people I've talked to. I guess the question boils down to this: Do you ignore the abortion issue and vote for a Democrat to reverse the questionable policies of the Bush Administration, or do you vote for a party who uses the the abortion issue to gain the conservative vote and then ignores it while in office. I think it would be awesome if we had some sort of discussion on this topic. Please leave comments discussing your views on this issue. Maybe we could get some sort of political forum going.
Well, it's like 3:30 in the morning here in SD, so I better go to bed. Oh Mikey, one last thing. If you are for McCain, just come out and say it. Don't keep up this "I hate McCain, he's a total jerk, I like McCain, I'm gonna vote for him". Love ya, man!

God Bless,
Aaron

No comments: